Clementine ultra thin natural panty liners are made of corn and bamboo starch, with natural antibacterial and breathability properties.
Say goodbye to toxic and polluting menstrual products
- Corn Starch
- Bamboo fiber
- Wrapped in a compostable starch film
- Our natural sanitary panty liners are 95% biodegradable. To ensure performance we need to include a polymer layer in the middle. We don’t like it, and we know that this solution is still not perfect but it’s the most biodegradable we could find! In the meantime we'll continue to search with our partners to develop a better and more green alternative.
- Fragrance free
- Chlorine free
- Dioxin bleach free
- Biodegradable and Eco-friendly
How does the period box subscription works
- Our natural panty liners are available in "My Period" subscription box.
- Choose your quantity and frequency of delivery, then click “add to cart”
- Delivered in discreet packaging right to your home or office address in about 8 -15 working days.
- We make it easy to skip or cancel directly online without penalties.
I love these they are super cute! They are small and thin, and they have a small butterfly print which makes me so happy<3 It makes me excited every time i open them.
It’s perfect! Fits great and and does not harm the environment.
The product seems good and harmless to the body! I like it! I'd just like to know the proper disposal of it. Both the wrapping and the pad itself. Thank you!
Absoutely brilliant, so reasonably priced and easy to order, thank you
These boxes arrived personalised with your name, which is a great touch. The actual product is very good. I'm pleased with the absorption and individual wrapping, but the shape of the liner isn't 100% right for my body. I'm still using them because I would rather use something that is biodegradable and fantastic in every aspect other than being not quite the right fit, than to use something that fits my body better but isn't biodegradable. It would be great to have a narrower, slightly longer liner for use during your period